Muse of the Moment

Happy Friday :)

Today is Boss' Day (apparently) and since I am currently a boss (of 75 college students actually) I was greeted by an office filled with blue, pink, yellow and orange streamers, balloons, confetti, a card and beautiful fall flowers :)

Wanna see???


Can you see my little orange and burgundy flowers on the desk? Well they are the muse of my muse :)

Fall Flowers and Decor!

I am itching to finish decorating my home for Fall. I am not really into Halloween decor - I prefer to channel "Autumn" in general! Here are some faves from today...




Love the bow on this one - I have a soft spot for bows


I love the simplicity of this one






These last 2 make me weak in the knees!


I want this one in my dining room asap!


I don't know about you but I am seriously craving some hot mulled apple cider...mmmmm :)


Have a fabulous weekend!!!

*photo credits: (1) your truely (2,8,9)Martha Stewart.com (3-7)BHG.com(10)SimplyRecipies.com

Comments

Popular Posts