Muse of the Moment

As you can tell by the date of my last post, I am certainly not doing a super job about keeping up with my new blog baby. :( If this is a foreshadowing of how attentive I will be as a real mother...it's a very good thing that is quite a way in the future!

My goal is to blog about something, ANYTHING once a day. I am calling these posts "Muse of the Moment" and they may be anything from a room I am inspired by to a new pair of shoes to food that I am craving.


Today's Muse:

The Skirted Console Table...


*image credit Little Green Notebook




*image credit unknown


Not exactly a console table but similar idea...



*image credit Urban Grace Interiors




I just love the traditional look of these skirted tables but also love the fact that you can do a really fun print and have them make a big statement.


I currently have a sideboard in our dining room that does NOT compliment the other dining room furniture. I love the piece and will most likely use it in another room down the road so I don't want to replace it right now. The storage in it is also amazing and we need it to house all of our wedding gifts!


I am thinking about making a table skirt for it (hopefully with some help from my mother - the expert seamstress!).


At this point I am sure no one is reading this - but if you are, any thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts