All I want for Christmas is...

I think one of the funniest things about getting older is noticing how much your Christmas List changes from year to year. Several years ago there is absolutely no way that I would have asked for a book on upholstery as a gift! Oh how things (and life) change :) I am adding this list mostly to benefit my family members who are shopping for me :) but if anyway can offer advise on any of these items (or additions or substitiutions to the list) please feel free! :)

First up and MOST important!!!
Amazon.com also has a cool kit with accessories!

I will need this to tell me how to use it :)


This too...

                                            
I would also like subscriptions to all of these! They are super cheap here...
(Santa already got the House Beautiful !)


       



I would also like this or this ... because I am turning into an old lady... :) :)


I can not wait to watch this over and over again! :)
(Santa also already got this one!)
                     

Last, but not least, I would like one of these...but maybe for my b-day?
           

What's on your list???

Comments

  1. Ohhh my gosh, I got my mom a Flip last year and now get homemade videos of the dogs at least once a week! (they also come in pink I think:)
    loveuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fanny! I bought myself the rebel for Christmas last year and looooove it! Good choice :) Now I want more lenses and a nicer body....oh goodness! It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wanna Comment??

Popular Posts