All Hung Up

No, I have not dropped off the face of the earth, just a little to busy keeping up with life these days!

We are all moved in to our new place in Northern Virginia. The move has been interesting and I am still working in Newport News (about 3 hours away) 3 days a week! We are absolutely LOVING our new place and have been checking out the area every weekend!

On another note...my life got a litle better today when I discovered these...
THESE ARE AMAZING! If you anything like me (ie. you put about 10 holes in your wall to hang 1 picture) these will be your new BFF! I was a littel skeptical at first but they were super easy to put on and seem to really 'hold on loosely" umm I mean tight :)

I next I will use them for something like this...





Love this one from Jenny

Image Credits: 1&2 from here . 1) Dana Slatkin, California Style Magazine, Jan/Feb 08. 2)Tricia Huntley, photoography Kevin Allen 3) Little Green Notebook.

Comments

Popular Posts