Muse of the Moment: Chocolate :)

I know, I know...this blog is supposed to be *mostly* about Interior Design but its Christmas!!! and that means I have LOTS of other things on my brain these days...one of those being...CHOCOLATE!!!!

My office is having a "holiday party" tomorrow and I am making this. Blog readers, may I introduce you to heaven Chocolate Eclair Cake/ Dessert. Your lives will never be the same! This is SO delicious and SO easy!

Chocolate Eclair Dessert Recipe
1 Box Graham Crackers
 1 Lg+1 Sm box Vanilla Pudding
1 8oz Cool Whip
3 Cups Milk
1 container chocolate frosting
Combine pudding mix with milk until smooth. Then fold in cool whip. Layer graham crackers, pudding mixture, graham crackers, pudding mixture and one more layer of graham crackers in a 9x13 baking dish. Microwave frosting until spreadable and pour/spread on top. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
Devour :)

I am also making these and putting them in pretty little bags for all of my co-workers :)














Enjoy!

*Sarah*



Comments

Popular Posts